We welcome graduate students and postdocs for this workshop. Due to overwhelming requests, we will have to select participants with the best geographical and biological representation. To facilitate the selection process, we will require you to submit your CV and a one-page proposal of your plan in using ChIA-PET.
Deadline for proposal submission: 20 February 2011
Notification of proposal status: Estimated one month from submission deadline
* Please ensure that you read the guidelines, format and instructions below before submitting your abstract.
Format for proposal:
TITLE OF PROPOSAL1
Applicant's First-name FAMILY-NAME2
Body of proposal4
Brief instruction for format:
(1) The title should be in upper case and in bold
(2) Applicant's name should be in bold. The family name of the applicant should be in uppercase.
(3) Applicant's affiliations should be in italics
(4) The body of the proposal should be limited to one page, using Arial font, 10 points, 1.5 line spacing.